Computer House was founded in May 1979 in the extremely dynamic area of Prato (which counts over 1.000 textile companies) by a management staff with technical skills in the textile sector.
The experience gathered from a longstanding activity in the area of IT systems for textile and garment companies has given the group an in-depth knowledge of the organization and production needs of such companies, and the opportunity to develop and improve an integrated IT system (PROTEX ERP), together with an organization model to optimize its usage.
Today, PROTEX ERP is a leading product on the market and has been implemented in over 300 textile companies in Italy.
COMPUTER HOUSE TODAY
Group Staff : 75 employees
Textile Sector Staff : 64 employees
Central H.Q. : Prato
Subsidiary Italy : Busto Arsizio
Subsidiary Foreign : Romania
Founded in : May 1979
2008 turnover : € 5.200.000
R&D : 25% of the annual turnover
Independent Company : Capital is entirely owned by Management
Main Activity : Software Solutions for the textile industry
An in-depth knowledge of the textile sector and it's requirements allows the group's staff more than 70 professionals to develop state of the art projects using the best available technologies to help each company manage their information and their corporate relationships.
• Object analysis
• Visual development with 4th generation PRO-IV language
• Solutions based on relational database ORACLE
• Use of standard environments and open Operative Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows Server)
• The new version of PRO-IV (release 6.2) is created to operate on the Internet Explorer browser
• Easily linkable to most modern external systems such as e-mail or Microsoft Office, because it is developed following international standards
• PROTEX ERP is developed entirely within Computer House, that keeps and implements one source, and isn't bound to any supplier nor present operative system, the client relies on a single subject.
• Totally integrated and easy to use, its user friendly graphics are intuitive and reduce significantly the time dedicated for staff training compared to any other kind of software.
• The ORACLE Database is perfectly accessible with any other software thanks to its simple and immediate architecture, and it's developed with the latest programming languages.
• PROTEX ERP is Multicompany and Multilanguage, and is licensed for unlimited use and non-transferable.
Fairs and Sales Network
Online Inter-company Services
Data Collection in the Production Departments
Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Tourist facilities